Travel gear is a must for families once school is out for summer! Whether you and the family are flying to a tropical destination or driving across the country, it’s important to have the correct travel gear to ensure your trip is organized and full of great memories. This guide has everything from portable coolers to water bottles to playing cards and stylish messenger bags. We have thought of everything you need to keep your trip smooth and full of adventure.
This summer, take game night to the next level with The Met x Lingo Complete Collection from Lingo. This beautiful set features the world-famous museum The Met, and its most compelling exhibits showcased on a complete set of playing cards that will demand admiration during game night. The decks are available in nine styles and include 52 of The Met’s most captivating exhibits with key facts. These cards are proudly made in the U.S.A. by The United States Playing Card Company in Erlanger, Kentucky. The complete collection includes:
- Met Icons – A fascinating introduction to The Met collection, including the Temple of Dendur (completed by 10 B.C.).
- Arts of Asia – Explore the most comprehensive treasures of The Met’s recognized Department of Asian Art.
- Portraits – A handpicked selection of striking portraits from across The Met collection.
- Botanicals – Contains dozens of floral favorites, including a bouquet by Clara Peeters (ca. 1612).
- Masks – These masks honor the dead, symbolize deities, impose fear on enemies, and entertain audiences.
- Nudes – A collection of the nudes of The Met as they have been depicted through time.
- Armor – A collection of hidden treasures from the Museum’s Department of Arms and Armor.
- Animals – The Met is filled with countless representations of real and imaginary animals, from the ancient world to the present.
- Sculptures – A look at the Museum’s huge collection of sculptures, from playful nudes to sacred rituals to practical utilitarian objects.
Thanks to Lingo, these playing cards are an actual piece of art and will make trivia/game night an intriguing and memorable night. We like to pack these cards as part of our travel gear, so there will be no dull moments while traveling.